• If you have gone on an adventure, you must rinse all areas and remove any sand, mud or debris in and around areas of the Aeroklas Product that can catch this type of matter.
• If you have gone to the beach in your vehicle, you must be sure to rinse all saltwater and sand off the Aeroklas Product to improve its longevity and life. Please be very thorough with fresh water and a sponge.
LOVE, CARE AND ATTENTION
• If you are planning to drive in a salty environment, you must ensure that you spray all fasteners with a Lanolin or WD40 protectant for longevity.
• If you spot a deep scratch in your Aeroklas Product, you must touch up with paint to help prevent rust and inhibit corrosion.
• You must wash & dry the Aeroklas Product regularly using normal car wash to maintain appearance.
MODIFYING YOUR VEHICLE
• Any modifications to your vehicle involve some risk. Whilst all care has been taken to test all driver aids so they will work as the vehicle manufacturer intended, it is important that you are aware that not all circumstances can be tested, some of these may need to be re-calibrated after fitment by the dealer and may void certain aspects of your warranty if not checked! As the owner of your vehicle, the driver remains responsible for the vehicle when driving.
• You must always check and re-tighten any components in the Aeroklas Product after your first adventure and be sure to take responsibility of your pride and joy along with your purchase of an Aeroklas Product.
• After loading your roof rack, you must ensure that all bolts, mounting points and additional accessories are secure.
• You must ensure that you complete a weekly check that all bolts, mounting points and additional accessories are secure, especially when going off road.
• You must ensure to regularly check all nuts, bolts and mounting points for tension on your Aeroklas Product to make sure that they are secure, especially after a large off-road trip or regular use on civil, mining and construction sites.
Aeroklas Quality Team